Thursday, February 27, 2014

Until I Die by: Amy Plum

Publication Date: 
April 2013

Overview:
Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of love. Only, there isn't exactly a happily ever after with the revenants…. Vincent promises to do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate. But will their happiness come at too high a price? If he doesn't sacrifice himself to save others, innocent people will die. When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent's immortality is in jeopardy.

My thoughts:
This was heart wrenching, really! I seriously thought Kate would get the chance to be happy,completely forever. But things take a course for the worse.  I know she is happy for most of this books but things occur that change that.
Choas is erupting everywhere and someone they have taking into the fold is evil. I would slap them myself if I could. In my mind eye view of things it was Violette and Arther acting as one, but that is not how it actually goes.
Jules seems in love with Kate...which is a no-no!
J.B. and Gaspard are together...shh
Georgia is mad for Arthur...OMG!!
And Charles is gone....M.I.A. , but then turns up he's somewhere where things could be fixed for him. He might actually get the chance to be happy.
I hate the ending with a passion, mainly because my cousin doesn't own the third book yet so I can't find out what happens. But I wanted tings to be over done and happy. I know there will be no story when that is done but the suspense is killing me!!!!!

My rating:
5 stars
Up Next:
If I should Die

No comments:

Post a Comment