Thursday, February 27, 2014

Die for Me by: Amy Plum

Publications Date: 
April 2012

Overview:
When Kate Mercier's parents die in a tragic car accident, she has to leave everything behind and move to Paris to live with her grandparents. Kate knows her life will never be the same. But she has no idea how right she is…until she meets Vincent. Mysterious, sexy, and unnervingly charming, Vincent Delacroix puts Kate in danger of losing her heart all over again. Especially when Kate discovers his impossible secret: Vincent is no normal human. He has a terrifying destiny and enemies who are determined to destroy him and all of his kind. And Kate soon realizes that if she follows her heart, she may never be safe again.


My thoughts:
My cousin bought these and has been raving mad about them for weeks, so I borrowed them and tried them out. If you look on my "Favorites Banners" you can see this series is now on the list. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed them. In the matter of a day and a half I read both of them. 
I have to say I was skeptical, I went as far as to question my cousin before I could even get halfway through the first book, and if you know me, I don't ask question.....I hate spoilers. Thankfully she had the common sense to not answer my questions.
Vincent sounds quite dreamy and Jules really makes me sweaty...lmbo! I am so happy that Kate found him and that they can be truthful with one another. And I have never been so glad that someone decided to keep the relationship instead of throwing it away!
Saving lives and taking them that's the name of this game!


My rating: 
5 stars
Up Next:
Until I die

No comments:

Post a Comment