Sunday, February 23, 2014

Of Poseidon by: Anna Banks

Publication Date:
April 2013

Overview:
Galen, a Syrena prince, searches land for a girl he’s heard can communicate with fish. It’s while Emma is on vacation at the beach that she meets Galen. Although their connection is immediate and powerful, Galen’s not fully convinced that Emma’s the one he’s been looking for. That is, until a deadly encounter with a shark proves that Emma and her Gift may be the only thing that can save his kingdom. He needs her help—no matter what the risk.

My thoughts:

This is one of those books that have been on my mind for a while. I think that the whole thought of mermaid and such is thrilling and makes me wonder. I'm a Little Mermaid fan. 
Emma believes she is normal, but a chance encounter with a strange boy and a death prove differently. I would be stunned for a bit if I had to endure what she has had to go through. 
She begins talking to fish and has yet to figure out why, but we all know she's a mermaid or at least in part! 
She has to figure out which part of her is human and which part is mermaid and will she ever get to be all mermaid to be with Galen.

My Rating:
5 stars

Up Next:
Of Triton

No comments:

Post a Comment