Saturday, January 11, 2014

Tex And The Gangs Of Suburbia by: Stuart R. West

Publication Date: 
July 2013

Overview: 
Tex McKenna’s junior year of high school is just as bad as his sophomore year. Maybe worse. Olivia’s dumped him. He's caught up between two warring gangs and gone “undercover” with the Modern Gangstas to unmask a murderer. All this poor Witch Boy and supernatural trouble magnet wants to do is end the school year alive. And maybe find out who the mysterious punker girl is and how she knows all his secrets.

My thoughts:
This boy sure has a lot of drama. New year, new problems. I would never expect there to be gangs in Kansas, let's face it. Normally I would picture something from the Sound of Music's scenery, not something from the Gangs of New York! 
But his is is still about drama and bullying. Let's face it the characters are what makes it seem real. I feel like I am reliving my high school days almost. The wittiness the author brings is most exciting. Another wonderful job!  

My rating:
 4 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment