Sunday, March 16, 2014

Unite Me by: Tahereh Mafi

Publication Date:
February 2014

Overview:
 Fracture Me and Destroy Me, in print for the first time ever. It also features an exclusive look into Juliette's journal and a preview of Ignite Me, the hotly anticipated final novel of the series.
~Destroy Me tells the events between Shatter Me and Unravel Me from Warner's point of view. Even though Juliette shot him in order to escape, Warner can't stop thinking about her—and he'll do anything to get her back. But when the Supreme Commander of The Reestablishment arrives, he has much different plans for Juliette. Plans Warner cannot allow.
*Fracture Me is told from Adam's perspective and bridges the gap between Unravel Me and Ignite Me. As the Omega Point rebels prepare to fight the Sector 45 soldiers, Adam's more focused on the safety of Juliette, Kenji, and his brother. The Reestablishment will do anything to crush the resistance . . . including killing everyone Adam cares about.

My thoughts:
~ Reading from Warner's point of view make the hair on my head stand up! He sounds like a stalker, very creepy. I know now why I dislike him so strongly. But on the other hand you see how his dad treats him and I pity him. Something I 'm sure he would tell me to shove where the sun doesn't shine.
*Adam's point of view of the fighting and bombing is so emotional. His feelings for James and Juliette are crystal clear. The end is very sad, but the truth is I loved it!

My rating: 
~4 Stars
*5 stars

Up Next:
Ignite Me

No comments:

Post a Comment