Today author, Sherry Soule has some exciting news to share with us! All the previously published books in the Spellbound series have been rewritten and republished with more epic romance, sizzling character chemistry, and thrilling suspense. The new versions also include exclusive bonus material and brand new scenes. Even additional scenes from the charming bad-boy, Trent Donovan!
To help promote the new editions, Sherry is doing this book series promo to share the update with fellow booklovers.
All about Sherry Soule!
Sherry Soule lives with her family and one very spoiled black cat in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is the popular author of the acclaimed YA series, Spellbound and the bestselling paranormal romance novel, Immortal Eclipse. She writes thrilling tales of romance and suspense, often mingled with a dash of the paranormal.
Aside from writing, she enjoys reading poetry, online shopping, digging through flea markets, and exploring old cemeteries and Victorian mansions. She is a major shopaholic and bookaholic, with an epic flair for fashion. Her love of literature began when she was a young girl and it has continued throughout her life.
Sherry briefly owned an online publishing company in 2002, and she is a former Acquisitions Editor for the prestigious, Crescent Moon Press. She was a Creative Writing major in college and she has studied the craft for over ten years. She has won numerous awards for her short stories and online articles. She is a member of RWA, SCBWI, and YALITCHAT.
Sherry’s life changed dramatically when she lost her job in 2009 and was out of work for almost two years. To keep from falling into a hopeless depression, she turned back to her first love—writing fiction. Getting her stories published has been a long journey for Sherry, who decided to go the Indie publishing route after several traditional publishers turned one of her first manuscripts down. Editors and agents loved the storyline, but didn't think it fit the needs of the current market.
Discouraged, but convinced that there was a readership for her work, Sherry published her first novel with a small press and began intensely marketing it on the Internet. Her debut young adult novel, BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN was published August 2011 by Moonlight Publishing. To her delight and surprise, the novel was praised and endorsed by book reviewers and readers everywhere.
20 Fun Facts about Sherry:
- Sherry was born in the rural town of Castro Valley, California.
- She adores her zany, dysfunctional family.
- Black cats are her favorite animal.
- She has been writing stories since she was seven-years-old.
- Sherry loves shoes, and she's a wannabe fashionata.
- She is a total Twitter junkie. (Are there any support groups for this?)
- Halloween is her favorite holiday.
- She is a shopaholic, who loves to shop shopping for books and the latest fashions.
- Sherry loves to watch scary movies. (Not to be confused with slasher films)
- Her last name is pronounced, "Sue-Lay.”
- Her favorite number is "13".
- Sherry is a firm believer that reading has the power to change the world.
- She loves getting new followers on her blog and twitter. It makes her super happy.
- She often crushes on fictional characters.
- Sherry’s snarky with a twisted sense of humor.
- She hearts vampires and zombies.
- Sherry believes in ghosts and real demonic activity. (But she never “meddles” with the paranormal or the occult, other than doing research.)
- She is a TV fanatic: The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, SUPERNATURAL, The Walking Dead, Teen Wolf, True Blood, The Tomorrow People, Game of Thrones, Lost Girl, Nashville, and Revenge.
- Sherry thinks the Winchester brothers kickass.
- And she talks to herself a lot. And the computer. And the TV. Sometimes the cat, too.
Places you can cyberstalk Sherry Soule:
Official Website: http://www.sherrysoule.blogspot.com
Official Spellbound Series blog: http://thespellboundseries.blogspot.com
Twitter @WriterSherry: http://twitter.com/writersherry
Deadly Witchcraft. Ghostly Threats. Doomed Romance.
They say every town has its secrets, but that doesn’t even begin to describe Fallen Oaks. The townsfolk are a superstitious lot and the mystical disappearance of a local teen has everyone murmuring about a centuries old witch’s curse.
When sixteen-year-old Shiloh Trudell takes a summer job at Craven Manor, she discovers a ghost with an agenda. That’s where she meets the new town hottie, Trent Donovan, and immediately becomes enchanted by his charms.
Finally, Shiloh’s met someone who is supercute and totally into her, but Trent is immersed in the cunning deception that surrounds the mysterious Craven Manor. So much so that he may lose sight of what is truly important to him. And she can’t decide whether she wants to shake him or kiss him. Yet neither one of them can deny the immediate, passionate connection growing between them.
But underlying everything is the fear that Trent may be the next victim on a supernatural hit list, and Shiloh is the only person with the power to save him…
With cryptic messages from a pesky wraith, Shiloh will finally begin to understand the mysterious significance of the strange mark branded on her wrist and decide how much she’s willing to sacrifice to protect the other teenagers in town.
Unfortunately, for Shiloh, not all ghosts want help crossing over. Some want vengeance.
BUY BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN (part one):
ISBN: 978-0976180425 / ASIN: B0058DE8YI
Amazon Paperback: http://amzn.to/18NB8CG
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/14edSHU