Saturday, October 9, 2010

Torment: A Fallen Novel







Description: Hell on earth. That's what it's like for Luce to be apart from her fallen angel boyfriend, Daniel. It took them an eternity to find one another, but now he has told her he must go away. Just long enough to hunt down the Outcasts-immortals who want to kill Luce. Daniel hides Luce at Shoreline, a school on the rocky California coast with unusually gifted students: Nephilim, the offspring of fallen angels and humans. At Shoreline, Luce learns what the Shadows are, and how she can use them as windows to her previous lives. Yet the more Luce learns, the more she suspects that Daniel hasn't told her everything. He's hiding something-something dangerous. What if Daniel's version of the past isn't actually true? What if Luce is really meant to be with someone else? The second novel in the addictive FALLEN series . . . where love never dies. 


My thoughts: I'm so glad this book starts where the last on left off. I wouldn't want to miss a minute of this exciting series.....
Miles, Miles, he's so sweet and caring....And when things go down you want this dude in your corner backing you up....really! And they way he helps this group of misfits with his "special power".....amazing!!!!
Cam.....I can't believe him and Daniel are working together...just blows my mind. Even though I'm glad him and his crew are there to help Dan and his gang. I'm really curious what could happen with him...
And I'm wondering why Daniel just can't go ahead and chose good over evil.And that boy need to learns that by keeping secrets from your girlfriend it harming his relationship...I know he thinks its for the best but really...she's going to go crazy if he doesn't just tell her already. And i don't care how cute he sounds, how can Luce trust him after all the things he's kept from her....But what a great guy also to stay after her and Miles share a intimate moment.
Luce...she breaks my heart...being so far from her family and her best friend in a strange place...huh. Please girl stop trying to get yourself killed...and you know that's what she's trying to do.


My rating: 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment