Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Carpe Corpus By: Rachel Caine





Publication Date: June 2009



Synopsis

In the small college town of Morganville, an underground resistance to evil vampire Bishop is brewing, and in order to contain it, Bishop must go to even greater lengths. He ...


My thoughts:
OMG>>>>>> Chaos. Bishop is gone...yeah. The town is safe...or is it?
Frank Collin is a Vampire!!!!!!
Claire and Shane finally get together....if you know what I mean. And can I just say way to go.
I really can't keep up with whose the traitor....Myrnin, Oliver, or Jason...we just have to wait and see.
The Vamps have been having Free regain to kill whoever, and whenever. the town needs to stop it.
Sheriff  Hannah gets all the important people out of town that includes loved one of the Glass gang. And thank you to Hannah who stood up to Claire's parents...someone needed to do that.
I know Claire's not an adult yet, but she been having to make grown up decision all year. ...And i think now is the time to just let her be a grown up...Look she's helping save the town...hello.
After the storm of helping the town. Dean shows his true colors....by kidnapping Claire and trying to drain her blood, but not by drinking it. But Frank comes and takes Dean away, which saves Claire. And I impressed I thought he was pure evil. Although I'm sure we haven't heard the last from him or Dean (unless Frank kills him).


P.S. I'm glad the officer chose not to kill Eve!


My rating: 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment