Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fade Out By: Rachel Caine





Publication Date: November 2009



Synopsis

Without the evil vampire Bishop ruling over the town of Morganville, the resident vampires have made major concessions to the human population. With their new found freedoms, ...


My thoughts:
All I can say about the Kim situation is KARMA> When you dish it you get it back 10 times worse...
I can't believe Kim would befriend someone so mental and why was Claire the only one to notice there was something wrong with her. And she was filming half the town without anyone noticing!
The whole situation with Ada makes me nervous about what could happen to the gang especially Claire because she's jealous of her.
I've had enough of Oliver and Monica.....Can we get rid of them already!
Do you feel like Claire had a right to be jealous of Kim?Truthfully most girls would be...but really she doesn't need to worry Shane's a great guy who loves her. And hopefully they will be together forever!
And I hope Michael get to pursue his music opportunity.


My rating: 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment