Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Midnight Alley by: Rachel Caine






Publication Date: October 1, 2007

Description: Claire Danvers' college town may be run by vampires but a truce between the living and the undead has made things relatively safe - for a while. Now people are turning up dead, a psycho is stalking Claire, and a ancient bloodsucker has proposed a private mentoring.

My thoughts: It has been a while since I first stepped into Claire's world. I was very interested to see what kind of chaos her and the gang could be getting into now.
I'm really tired of Oliver and Jason will someone just get rid of them already.
Myrnin is like the crazy old uncle you don't tell anyone about, but you feel bad for them because they just can't help how they behave.
Eve and Michael's relationship is amazing to me because most people would give up due to all the secrets Michael has kept from Eve and the rest of the gang. And it makes me a little curious what else he could be hiding. 
Shane, I love his kick butt way of dealing with everything. And they way her cares for Claire is so sweet. Even though all or most of everything that has happened is because of her.
I would love to reach through the pages of the book and slap Monica and her friends. She does get a taste of what she deserve in this book, which is refreshing...lol.
And I just have to say the surprise that Claire gets at the end of the book is gets...not for her but for me...it keeps things hopping....


My rating: 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment