Friday, August 12, 2011

Prophecy of the Sisters by: Michelle Zink

Publication Date: July 2010

Overview: An ancient prophecy divides two sisters-
One good...
One evil...
Who will prevail?
Twin sisters Lia and Alice Milthorpe have just become orphans. They have also become enemies. As they discover their roles in a prophecy that has turned generations of sisters against each other, the girls find themselves entangled in a mystery that involves a tattoo-like mark, their parents' deaths, a boy, a book, and a lifetime of secrets.
Lia and Alice don't know whom they can trust.
They just know they can't trust each other.


My thoughts: I read this book because my cousin had it on the coffee table and the cover kind of drew me in that and the title. I wondered what could cause the sisters to be against each other. and truthfully I was angered that they could let their brother die and other things. Blood is thicker than water and yet they both let their brother become endangered and die.
I really hope that the next installment is better than this first one.
I also hope that Lia gets to the keys first and saves the day, even though everyone says that only time will tell if she is evil. You have to know that she isn't the evil one. I know that Alice is evil, sometimes she reminds me of people that I know who just need to be slapped in their face...LOL! Sorry but it had to be said.
I also hope that things work out with Lia and James I think they deserve each other and things should work out unless Alice steps in while Lia's gone and tricks James into being with her.


My Rating: 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment