Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The One by: Kiera Cass

Publication Date:
May 2014

Overview:
The Selection changed America Singer's life in ways she never could have imagined. Since she entered the competition to become the next princess of Illéa, America has struggled with her feelings for her first love, Aspen—and her growing attraction to Prince Maxon. Now she's made her choice . . . and she's prepared to fight for the future she wants.

My thoughts:
I was so ready to read this, I was always wondering if Maxon would choose America or if America would leave and go home to be with Aspen. I don't hate Aspen as much as I have in the past. I know that everyone has a story, but I really didn't want them to be together.
I also wanted to know King Clarkson better, try and give him a chance because he was such a butt. 
This one was a real page turner. I was so upset when it ended. I wanted a glimpse into the future for the trio. And let's be honest I wanted to know the future for more of the Selection girls as well. 
I know that some of the rebels are no longer a threat and that soon the rest will no longer be an issue too.
The deaths are sad, but some are bittersweet as well.

My rating: 
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment