Saturday, January 22, 2011

Paranormalcy by: Kiersten White

Publication Date: August 2010



Synopsis: Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.

But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.
So much for normal.

My thoughts: This book took a while for me to get into, mostly because this girl complains about her life on every other page. Quite annoying really! I almost wish she were real so I could slap her and tell her to put on her big girl panties...LOL!
I decided to forge on and Lend is an interesting character. I'm still not sure what kind of creature he is. But his love and care for the messed up Evie, make you like him. Even when your unsure.
Raquel seems to be a boss/mother hen who knows they've used Evie and is truly trying to make things up to her. And I tell her this you can use me if you promise to take me on all expenses paid vacations and shopping sprees. Or she could just take me to London that's me dream travel location...LOL.
I really love David's way of taking care of the paranormals. He lets them live normal lives with really jobs...Most people would want to stick them in a cage somewhere and forget them.

My rating: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment