Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wild Roses by: Deb Caletti

Publication Date:
March 2008

Overview: 

Seventeen-year-old Cassie Morgan lives with a time bomb (a.k.a. her stepfather, Dino Cavalli). To the public, Dino is a world-renowned violin player and composer. To Cassie, he's an erratic, self-centered bully. And he's getting worse: He no longer sleeps, and he grows increasingly paranoid. Before, Cassie was angry. Now she is afraid. 

Enter Ian Waters: a brilliant young violinist, and Dino's first-ever student. The minute Cassie lays eyes on Ian she knows she's doomed. Cassie thought she understood that love could bring pain, but this union will have consequences she could not have imagined. 

In the end, only one thing becomes clear: In the world of insanity, nothing is sacred....


My thoughts:
This girl is crazy and so is this book. She is such a rambler, but Lord she will not shut up. I didn't make it all the way through...because it was like sitting through one of my sisters hourly talks about her life and every little tiny detail that she think she has to portray. 
Maybe this character has ADHD, I don't know I just know that getting through this book will take more patients then I have.

My rating:
1 star

No comments:

Post a Comment