Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Vincent Boys by: Abbi Glines


Publication Date: 
October 2012

Overview: 
There was something wicked about Beau that drew me to him. What was wrong with me? Why did I want to sin so badly?

Ashton is getting tired of being good, of impressing her parents and playing ideal girlfriend to Sawyer Vincent. Sawyer is perfect, a regular Prince Charming, but when he leaves town for the summer, it’s his cousin Beau who catches Ashton’s eye. Beau is the sexiest guy she’s ever seen, and even though he’s dangerous, Ashton is drawn to him.

Beau loves his cousin like a brother, so the last thing he wants to do is make a move on Sawyer’s girl. Ashton is off-limits, absolutely. That’s why he does his best to keep his distance, even though he’s been in love with her forever. When Ashton wants to rekindle their childhood friendship in Sawyer’s absence, Beau knows he should say no.

Ashton and Beau don’t want to hurt Sawyer. But the more they try to stay away from each other, the more intense their urges become. It’s getting way too hard to resist...



My thoughts:
Being the best of friends must be hard, but especially so when you grow up and fall for one! Truth is she dated the wrong one, but the right one was hard to read! I myself would have gone for the bad boy too. Beau is trouble and I have to say go get 'em girl. 
But treating Sawyer the way she did makes her a grade A (insert B word). And I can't say that I approve of Sawyer letting things get out of hand at school, but I can't blame him either. I also think that Ashton could have stuck up for herself. Unleash that hidden tomboy girl and let it fly at all those hoes and other idiots at school, who think they know what is going done, but truthfully have no clue.
I really enjoyed this read. And spent the money to get the second one and read it just as quickly.


My rating:
5 stars

Up Next:
The Vincent Brothers


No comments:

Post a Comment