Monday, September 16, 2013

My Blood Approves by: Amanda Hocking

Publication Date: April 2010

Overview: Teenager Alice Bonham's life feels crazy after she meets Jack. With his fondness for pink Chuck Taylors and New Wave, he's unlike anyone she knows.

Then she meets his brother, Peter. Even though he can't stand the sight of her, she's drawn to him.

Falling for two guys isn't even the worst of her problems. Jack and Peter are vampires, and Alice finds herself caught between love and her own blood

My thoughts: After finding this author last year, I am so thrilled to say I have found I enjoy all her works. I have read as many as possible and still have more to read. This series is no different. 
Alice has a rowdy friend who encourages and in the end drags her very unhappy butt out to clubs and parties. After getting drunk and ending up in a terrifying situation, Jack finds the girls and saves the day. The girls don't know him but are instantly drawn to him. They find in the days after meeting him they can only think about him. 
Month later she finds he is a vampire and "his brother" Peter and Jack, himself are drawn to Alice and don't understand why wither. 
She must chose life without them or life with one...which will cause a war. I think the whole thing is barbaric  With Peter making claims on Alice even though Jack saw her first. That would make me angry. Women are in the century of choice not letting someone choose for you!

My rating: 5 stars

Up Next:Fate

No comments:

Post a Comment