Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lover Unbound by: J.R.Ward

Publication Date: September 2007


Overview

The ruthless and brilliant brother Vishous possesses a destructive curse and a frightening ability to see the future. As a member of the Brotherhood, he has no interest in love or emotion, only the battle with the Lessening Society. But when a mortal injury puts him in the care of a human surgeon, Dr. Jane Whitcomb compels him to reveal his inner pain and taste true pleasure for the first time-until a destiny he didn't choose takes him into a future that does not include her...
 
My thoughts: Vishous.....how unlucky it is to be him. his father hurt him deply and everyone just let him. Years later he still deals with the pain from his past.
When he gets shot they take him to a human hospital  and Jane is his doctor. Getting shot was the best thing that could have happened to him.
He found love and jis mother....WOW!!!! And although I have to say i kinda hate her she did sacrifice alot so he could have Jane. ANd could there be a sister tooooooo. WOW is all I can say!
 
My rating 4 stars

2 comments:

  1. I love V! He is my favorite brother, I know everyone loves Z but I much prefer V's dark and erotic side.

    Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexa you are not alone, my aunt also loves V. He is a very strong character and i think i would like him more if not for Z.

    Thanks for reading. I read yours all the time.

    ReplyDelete