Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward

Publication Date: November 2009

Overview: Rehvenge is used to living in the shadows and dealing with the roughest night walkers around-including the Black Dagger Brotherhood. As his secret identity as a sympath is threatened, he turns to the only light in his ever darkening world- a female vampire untouched by corruption, who's the only thing standing between him and eternal damnation.

My thoughts: Rehvenge what can I say other than I don't like him. He;'s not worth the ground he walks on. He protects whats his and his alone. I found it hard to read this book and to deal with all his drama. He is a man whore...truly. And although he doen't like it he keeps doing it for a long time.
Ehlena can do better and should. I feel bad for her becuase she has a lot to deal with her father is meantally ill and she has to take on all responsibilites.
Rehvenge got everything that was coming to him and by him blowing up the club all I can say is YES!!!!!!! It was time to shut the whole thing down.

My rating: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment