Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another couple of Awards


Thanks you  to the 2 ladies who gave me these awards!


Rules:
1. Link it back to the person who gave it!
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Award others.
4. Contact the recently awarded bloggers to let them know!

7 Things About Me
1. I have had readers block one time in my life 
2. It was last month....ugh
3. I think the zoo is one of the best places on earth.
4. My favorite cartoon character is Tinkerbell
5. I will claim more as my favorite too.....sometimes I can't control it.
6. I love to watch disney movies it makes me dream wonderful things.
7. I don't like to be bossed around, and if friends do it I rebel.

Winners: 
Book Addictions by Christina
Books Complete Me
CAn't find a Bookmark
Confessions of a Readaholic
I eat Books For Breakfast
Letters Written inside out
My Love Affair with books
Paranormal Book Junkie
Reader Recommended
Reading Teen
Sandra the Nook WOrm
The Coffee Bar
The Garden of Books
The Naughty Book Kitties
The thoughts  of a Book Junky

No comments:

Post a Comment