Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Spirit bound by: Richelle Mead

Publication Date: May 2010



Synopsis

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is at long last graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.
She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him . . . forever.
My Thoughts: In this book the world id changing not on for the Moroi but for the Dhampirs as wee. One is the age law and to move it to 16 I think is ridiculous. we all know the Rose is special. There is no way a normal dhampir could do what she did at her age.
Victor is out of jail and on the run. Thanks to Rose, Lissa, and Eddie. But he helped them find the answer they needed about bring Strigoi back to life.
Dimitri is no longer Strigoi, after obtaining their info Lissa charmed a stake with spirit and used it to turn him dhampir again. Yeah I'm so happy. I thought I'd have to go into the book and kill him for Rose.
Priscilla Voda's dead Dimitri and his gang did that while he was still dead. And can I say that fight was well scary I thought for sure he would kill Lissa because that's what the Strigoi want. Is all the royal families demolished.
Queen Tatiana is dead and someone, an idiot, framed Rose. This really makes me mad because if the court was smart they would know that Rose wouldn't frame herself. She would frame some loser who deserved to be locked away.
Now Rose is on her way to jail....ugh. I hope she gets out this is getting exciting.
This line that was written broke my heart and I can understand why Rose cried......"Love fades, Mine has" ......Dimitri I could kick your butt my self.


My rating : 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment