Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Fractured Light by: Jocelyn Davies

Publication Date: September 2012

Overview: When she wakes up in unfamiliar surroundings, Skye knows something terrible has happened to her. It's not until she hears Asher, the dark, rebellious angel she fell in love with, that the memories come flooding back. She tries to put the past behind her, but she knows she'll be forever haunted by the ruthless betrayal that almost took her life.

Skye returns home, but with the knowledge of who she really is, nothing can ever be the same. As she tests the limits of her newfound powers, Skye discovers that she's capable of far more than anyone could have imagined. Both the Order and the Rebellion want her for their side as war between the factions looms. She can't forget the terrifying truth she now knows about the Order, but something holds her back from embracing the Rebellion.

My thoughts: I have to say I was quite worried about this book, due to the ending of the last.
Skye wakes up many days later and find that everything has changed. She is worried about her aunt and friend, but has no way to contact. She is stuck in a cabin with Asher and friend. I know my fears would be that the rebellion has taken them. They then allow her to go home and she has to face the consequences of all that has happened. She has to confess but only to find that they knew., Or some of them knew things other assumed. I have to say that the end of this book shocked me quite a bit. People are changing sides and making their own sides. It's a shocker for sure and I con't wait to read more. 

My rating: 5 stars
Up Next: Radiant Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment