Friday, March 2, 2012

Cryer's Cross by: Lisa McMan

Publication date: February 2011


Overview: Kendall loves her life in small town Cryer's Cross, Montana, but she also longs for something more. She knows the chances of going to school in New York are small, but she's not the type to give up easily. Even though it will mean leaving Nico, the world's sweetest boyfriend, behind.
But when Cryer's Cross is rocked by unspeakable tragedy, Kendall shoves her dreams aside and focuses on just one goal: help find her missing friends. Even if it means spending time with the one boy she shouldn't get close to... the one boy who makes her question everything she feels for Nico.
Determined to help and to stay true to the boy she's always loved, Kendall keeps up the search—and stumbles upon some frightening local history. She knows she can't stop digging, but Kendall is about to find out just how far the townspeople will go to keep their secrets buried....

My thoughts: Living you senior year in a small town is hard. I know this becuase I did. Kendall has it worse off then I did. Her whole high school is held in one room. talk about cramped! The year before a girl goes missing and i never found. They don't know if she's dead or if she just runaway. They think things are in the past but when Kendall's bf(bff) goes missing too, she knows something is wrong. she mourns him and barely can function and I don't blame her. I think I would just give up all together if something like this happened to my bf or bff. The new boy is suspect yet again, but at the same time he's the only one who understands her and helps her. 
In the end she figures things out, but while putting herself in danger and does the new prince charming save her? I'm not telling :)

My rating: 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment