Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dream Dark by: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Publication Date: August 2011


Overview: When Link joined his best friend, Ethan Wate, on a quest through a mysterious network of underground passageways endlessly crisscrossing the South, he knew the journey would be dangerous. But returning home to Gatlin, South Carolina was just the beginning...

Wounded during a climactic battle, Link discovers that tending his injuries won't be as simple as visiting a doctor and that healing his arm should be the least of his worries. For being bitten by a Supernatural does more than break the skin -- it changes a person, inside and out, turning Link into someone more and more like the dark creature who injured him.

My thoughts: This has to be one of the best series of late. I really enjoy all the characters but more recently I have found myself drawn to Link and I am so glad this book focuses on him. He is given a test by Macon and he has to face weird things.....Does he pass the test is the question?

My rating: 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment