Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer......

 I have to say that this year has been quite a busy year for me. And I know that I haven't posted as I should and it's mostly because I haven't read like I should.
A plus side to me not reading is that I'm writing. For the last 3 months I have been happier and more rested and i have been writing. It is so amazing this feeling that I have, knowing that maybe someday I could be published. I know chances of that are slim, but truthfully I don't care. I want to write so  I am.
And I'm sorry to all my followers who want more reviews from me. I have a few to put on here. The trouble is finding time. Today I have a few minutes and I wanted to update you on things so you don't think you are following someone who gave up.....I'm here...just slow. Hopefully by the end of next week I will have a post or 3 for you. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment